Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throw Back Thursday! I miss these sweet faces :)

Look at these sweet young kids! I sure do miss having them all here everyday. It is a good thing Madison left some  crafting supplies for me.  Crafting is my new hobby! Today I was inspired to make a card for someone else's "Little Tweetheart."



I'm hoping that the little sweetie that receives this card enjoys it and it brings a smile to his or her face. This cute little digi stamp was colored in Photoshop and inked for added pop. The ribbon was threaded through the card for a fun twist.  I have never used this technique before and I thought it looked nice. Two pink flowers were added on the banner to complete the card.   

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - For the Kids/Anything Goes
My Besties- Bingo (flowers, ribbon, pink) 
Pumpkin Spice- Flowers
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog- Cute, spots, and dots
The Pink Elephant- Pink
Pile it On- Thinking of You 
Paper Pretties- Try a new technique (threaded ribbon)

This card has a home with the February 2104 I Feel the Love Project.  For more information on how you can create cards for causes, click HERE.
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  
Consider becoming a follower of my blog! 
Until next time. 
Cindy

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, so bright and cheerful.
    Thank you for sharing over at Cutie Pies 'Spots & Dots' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining our challenge but we are a Besties challenge, if you would like to enter it please come pick up the freebie at www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com and enter again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely, bright & cheery card , Thanks for joining Artistic Inspirations & Good Luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE card!
    Thanks again for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete