I would like to welcome everyone to Though The Craft Room Door challenge, the challenge is always “anything goes”. We would love for you to join us. The current challenge begins today, January 20th and ends January 26th.
We also have for viewing in the Subscribers Only Area" at Through The Craft Room Door our magazine website. It is loaded with paper craft tutorials, tons of inspirations and projects you can create. Our magazine comes out 5 times a year and cost $18.00. Lots of freebies as well! Our current magazine was just released. The theme is "Romance" and we have lots of sweet paper craft tutorials, tons of inspirations and projects you can create, including a new Kid Friendly craft section!
Our Featured Digi Artist is Paola Jofre of My Whimsical Little World and we have some awesome inspiration cards to go along with the adorable images she has given us for you to download. A new feature we have added is a challenge you will be able to play in for a chance to win a sweet prize pack and be published in the next magazine for another chance to win. So check out our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!
If you do not currently subscribe to the magazine you will need to go to the top of the page on the website and click on the Subscription/Renewals tab. The Design Team and myself look forward to seeing you there.
This week our sponsor is Limited Runs.
Photoshop to color image
Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine
Miscellaneous blue ribbon
Recollections card stock
Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Color the digi stamp (for this project, the image was colored using the Photoshop program).
- Create a border for the digital stamp. I used the Silhouette Cameo to design and cut out this border.
- Emboss the border with the embossing folder of your choice. I chose the Polka Dots folder from Cuttlebug.
- Print and cut the image using a cutting machine (for this project, the Silhouette Cameo was used).
- Create a sentiment for the card. For this card, I also used the Silhouette Cameo to design and weld the letters together to create the sentimanet.
- Attach the ribbon to the top of the digital stamp.
I hope you enjoyed my post as a DT member of Through the Craft Room Door. I encourage you to head over to our blog to see what all the other DT members have created for you today. These cards will inspire you. While you are there consider joining our challenge. This week's prize comes from Limited Runs (3 images from her Etsy shop). Sponsor is also offering a buy one / get one free deal. Anyone that buys one of the images used by the DT, will get a 2nd one of equal or lesser value for free (buyer choice). Click HERE to enter!
Challenges I am entering:
Crafting From the Heart- Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion- Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by today. Please consider becoming a follower of my blog so that you can find your way back to our challenges each week. Have a wonderful day.