Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Monday, February 17, 2014

Crafting gets my mind off of things!

It has been a tough week to craft.  I have been busy trying to clean up from a flooded house.  The good news is that we will be able to replace our floors and in several weeks things will be back to normal.  

 We had to tear out all the floors in our house.   
So much work!

So, to put myself in a good mood, I headed to the craft room.  I didn't have much time so I created a quick card that really only took minutes to make.

(click on photo to enlarge)
 The card was designed around this cute little digi stamp, "Kitty Praying," which can be found in black and white or in color at Papercraftingworld.com.  When I want to create a quick card, I choose  paper that has a background that can be utilized into the design.  In this case, the trees and mountains were already a part of the paper and didn't need to be created.  Simply color and cut the digi stamp, adhere to the background paper, add a sentiment (Robots Cricut cartridge), and ribbon and the card is complete.

This card is ready to be on its way to 
spread love to someone in need!
Back to the clean up.  Be back soon.  Thanks for stopping by.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment