Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wishing you a bright, sunshiny day

It seems like there is always someone in my life that needs a bit of cheering up.  I find it helpful to have special cards on hand that can be used to send to my friends whenever the need arises. 

Today I want to share this sweet card with you as I post as a member of the Action Wobble Design Team!  The Action Wobble is located under the sun.


"Wishing you a bright, sunshiny day"

If you don't have any Action Wobbles to enhance your projects, you can pick some up at the Royal Castle Shoppe .  You will be so happy your did!  If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Finally had the time to come visit your blog now that I am also on the TTCRD dt. Lovely cards and blog! I am now your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete