Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Feel better soon "Stretch" Willie McCovey

Anyone that knows me knows that I have been a HUGE San Francisco Giants fan since I was a little girl.  I would beg my family to travel the nearly four hours to Candlestick Park to watch the Giants play as often as possible.  When I heard that one of our beloved Giants, Willie McCovey, was not feeling well, I decided to make him a special card.   My hope was to brighten his day just as he and the Giants have done for me on so many occasions.  

Today I want to share this special card with you as I post as a member of the Action Wobble Design Team! 


This card was inspired by this Giants bobble head.  I thought it would be fun to make this Giants image into a moving figure by adding an Action Wobble.  



So, the figure was print and cut using the Silhoutte Cameo and the Action Wobble was added to make the figure shake!!  A baseball image was added behind the Giant to complete the look.  

"Sending you a GIANT hug"

If you don't have any Action Wobbles to enhance your projects, you can pick some up at the Royal Castle Shoppe .  You will be so happy your did!  If you've used Action Wobbles before we'd love it if you would become a follower of our Action Wobble blog and "Like" us on Facebook so you can share your wobble projects with us.

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment