Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Guest Designer- Through the Craftroom Door


http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/

I am excited today to be the Guest Designer for the Through the Craftroom Door blog!
 

For today's project, I decided to make a birthday card for a girl. I wanted something pink, yet not too frilly, so I combined brown and blue with the pink to create the look I was going for.
 
The image  is from the Besties collection.  She was colored using Photoshop and popped up on a frame for a bit of dimension. Her edges were inked and a few dots were added to complete her look.  The sentiment was made using the Silhouette Cameo.  You can see that a pretty blue ribbon was added to finish of the card.

I will be entering this card in the following challenge:
 Besties Challenge- Something Old (cardstock)/ New (image) 

I hope you enjoyed my project today.  Thank you so much to the design team at Through the Craftroom Door for selecting me as a guest designer for their blog.  It has been a pleasure designing this card and being a part of your blog today.
Have a fabulous day!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment