Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Thursday, August 29, 2013

When You Just Want to Say Hi!



I am having so much fun designing and creating handcrafted greeting cards from these adorable digi stamps from Paper Crafting World.  You will see in just a minute that I really altered the digi stamp this time.  I dragged it into Photoshop to erase the fall aspect all together so that I could create more of a just saying "Hi" type of card.

I made this card for a special young lady.  She was one of my former students!  I can't wait for her to see it. 
 
Click on photo to enlarge
This cutting file from Papercraftingworld.com is paired with the adorable puppy and the thought bubble which were both cut from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge, still one of my all time favorites.  A bit of kitchen twine and a flower were added to  finish off the card. 

I can't wait to deliver this card!!  Isn't that half the fun?  Time to run, as you know, I'm more than a mother!!
 
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable Cindy! I love the soft background color and the scalloped edge! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete