Surving the Empty Nest- I Am More than a Mom

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Card for Mariyah and a Free Digi

I hope that all of you reading this had a safe and fabulous 4th of July.  Thank you for taking a moment today to peek in and see what I am sharing with you.

Today Melin at Papercraftingworld.com is showing her support for the I Feel the Love Project by giving away a free digi stamp on her web site - Mypapercrafting.com.   Head over for all the details.

This month's I Feel the Love Project recipient, Mariyah, is a HUGE Barney fan.  This digi stamp can be used on cards to send to Mariyah.   


Here is the card I designed and created using 
this Barney digi stamp.


Click on photo to enlarge

Barney loves to hang out by his swing set, so a swing set was created by cutting tan card stock and inking the edges with brown ink. Swinging next to Barney and also wishing Mariyah well is a sweet girl cut from the Kate's ABCs Cricut cartridge. 
I hope I have inspired you to make a card for Mariyah as well.  She can really use as much love and support as we can send her way.  You have until July 31st to get your cards sent in so there is still plenty of time.  To get all the details, click HERE.



It is Friday and the North County Indians have a game tonight.  As the Guest Services Coordinator I will be there cheering them on.  No time to rest.

As you know.  I am more than a Mother!!

Until next time.
Cindy 


 Please consider making a donation to the I Feel the Love Project- Thank You

3 comments:

  1. What a terrific card Cindy! Love the cheerfulness of it! We will pray the Lord heals little Mariyah so that she can play on a swing real soon!!!
    Blessings,
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE everything about this card! It is just sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Cindy, this card is adorable and just perfect for little Mariyah! I just love it!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete